This is a guest post by Rosa Aiello, one of 6 animators participating in this year’s Hothouse program, the NFB’s 12-week paid apprenticeship for emerging filmmakers.
- Objects have a life of their own
- Flight, the feeling that something is behind you, a person or a place, perpetual turning back
- Elephant man, exile, an inanimate man breaks down
- Secret in a container, something valuable or something forbidden
- One answer to a mystery, if more than one answer or no answers, then not a mystery, just speculating
- The movement of sand, the formation of mountains, a moral geology, ethics of fluidVortex, vertiginous hole, snake hole
- A history that repeats