#MyNFB: Call for Blog Posts
If you’re passionate about film and multimedia—and like what we do—then we want to hear from you! This year, we’re once again asking readers to send us their blog posts about their favourite NFB titles or subjects.
Submit your text of approximately 300-500 words about a film or interactive project in the NFB’s online collection. Your blog post should address the following questions: How did you discover the work? What story does it tell? What’s special about it?
We will only contact the 5 authors of the texts we select. They will be remunerated based on our current rates.
Set your imagination free and surprise us!
You have until August 4 to submit your text to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The film or interactive work you write about must be available for free on NFB.ca.
- Preferred style: light, personal, general public
- Send at least one image to go with your text, and include its credit or source.
- You may write in English or in French (click here to view the invitation in French).
- Quality and creativity of content
- Adherence to preferred style and format
We also suggest you read our blog. Who knows, it might even give you some ideas.
We look forward to reading you.
The NFB editorial team